Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Newbie May 2018 British Columbia

Groom's Suit

Amanda, on January 10, 2018 at 21:35 Posted in British Columbia 0 2

Brides!

My fiancé recently got his suit in the mail and found out that the colour and style have been discontinued. So he can't get the guys their pants! We were going to just have them mix-match but he says the more he tries on the suit, the more he's unsatisfied and wants to start from scratch.

Does anyone have any recommendations of where to go in the Vancouver area? He's done the Bay and J Crew. I've been told Indochino and have it made but I think he'd prefer to try something on so he knows what he's getting. Our wedding is in May so not sure there is even time for that. He's looking for a brighter navy/royal blue colour (photo for reference).

Middle Guy Groom's Suit 1

We're having a destination wedding so any recommendations as far as designers/materials for the heat would be most helpful.

THANK YOU!

Amanda

2 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on April 2, 2018 at 18:59
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Trying some store's specifically for dress wear - Le Chateau, Moore's, Tip Top Tailor's, Black & Lee - might be better, as they will have more options.

I've taken my fiance into Moore's, and he was pleased with options that are available there. They have custom options as well, that might be able to done in a shorter time frame. If he's worried about not being able to see it/try it, have him try on the style/shape he wants, and if they don't have the colour/fabric, pick one custom (if they can do it in time), and ask them to make it just like the one he tried, but in the colour/fabric he wants.

• Ashley
    Frequent user August 2018 British Columbia
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello Amanda!

My FH got his suit made at indochino. We are also having the groomsmen shirts made there because we have a few larger men in the wedding party. Custom takes some time, roughly 3 months for his suit. So that may not be an option anymore.

I would try le chateau, tip top taylors, and any kind of smaller men's stores.

Good luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics