Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emily
Newbie October 2023 Ontario

Gothic wedding venue

Emily, on October 15, 2021 at 20:08 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Hey, my fiancé and I are in the looks for a venue that would provide a gothic atmosphere. Does anyone have any ideas? We’re wanting a very elegant but dark wedding.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vanessa, on October 20, 2021 at 10:46
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Emily! I'm not sure where in Ontario you're looking - but here are a few venue ideas in Toronto:

Arts and Letters Club (awesome fireplace, cathedral ceilings, and gothic stained glass windows!)

Fermenting Cellar (industrial chic - looks amazing with chandeliers and hanging florals!)

Enoch Turner Schoolhouse (the hall has gorgeous dramatic wooden beams overhead)

The University Club of Toronto (beautiful Georgian architecture)

Knox College (stunning old chapel with neo-gothic architecture)

Balzac's (historic two-story cafe with Parisian-inspired features)

Casa Loma (dazzling castle with lavish fountains and a stained glass dome)

• Meghan
    Devoted September 2022 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Don't know of much places that are dark but i'm sure if your rentals and decor are all black it will still have a gothic feel to it! Also you can find a photographer that does dark edits!

• S
    Frequent user October 2024 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Emily.

I am not sure if this will help, but I searched "Gothic" in the community tab and was able to find a couple of posts about unique wedding venues. Have you and your fiancée thought about an potential "abandon" building that would be able to accommodate your wedding?

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Depending on the area your searching for a venue, you can get some ideas of the website hall photos and decor to fit your style. Black material around the whole hall would be considerable budget to account for rental.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics