Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emily
Beginner August 2021 Ontario

Got Married Friday, August 13th!

Emily, on August 15, 2021 at 18:13 Posted in Just married 2 8
My husband and I got married on Friday and I can't believe how quick everything went! It was so nice seeing family and friends as it was probably the event of the year. We had about 27 people including ourselves so it was a great size.

Although it was stressful planning everything came together and minor things were not as important as I once thought they were. So I just thought I would mention a few of the things that happened that day!

1. For instance, the morning of We went to set up a few things and realized we were missing 3 of the round tables so I had to call the rental company and get them to drop them off. I also was a little worried that the tent wouldn't fit everything because it looked small but once we got all the tables in and looked a lot bigger and everything fit! 2. I was so nervous the day before but somehow on the day off I calmed down and just took in everything. When my Bridesmaids and I were getting ready I helped them into their dresses before putting mine on and it is probably one of my favorite memories. 3. Before the ceremony our officiant went through and made my dad take out everything out if his pockets and was quite particular about how people should stand but in the end everyone said they loved our ceremony and I did too because there were so many funny moments like when my veil fell off and we just rolled with it and when we delivered our vows with some funny moments we shared about our relationship. Also my officiant forgot to get witnesses so just after our recession down the aisle I tracked him down to do it lol.
Other then those minor things it went really well and was honestly the best day! We had amazing speeches from our friends and family and everyone was so helpful and supportive. Our vendors were also amazing and we had too much food so we gave the venue staff the remaining food we were unable to take home!
I can't wait to get the pictures! Also wishing everyone happy planning!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Daily, on August 18, 2021 at 16:17
  • Daily
    Expert August 2022 Ontario
    Daily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats Emily!!🥳🎉🎉🤗🤗 you looked beautiful 👰🏻
  • Emily
    Beginner August 2021 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Got Married Friday, August 13th! 1

Got Married Friday, August 13th! 2

Got Married Friday, August 13th! 3

Got Married Friday, August 13th! 4

Here are just a few they are all wonderful pics and I got them back so fast from my photographer as he sent us our sneak peak like 4 days after our wedding!
  • Gift
    Frequent user October 2021 Alberta
    Gift ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations Emily! Glad you had an amazing day ❤️
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All the best to you both. I'm so happy you enjoyed your day! Can't wait to see the pictures.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations, Emily! I love your laid back and lighthearted approach. Hope to see some photos when you get them Smiley smile

• Alexandria
    Newbie September 2023 Ontario
    Alexandria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats!!!! It sounds like it was a magical day! 💕
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Your day sounds great and moments to laugh at looking back when you get the photos. Its the little things that get us and yet feel so great and ease at the end. Your family and friends are the greatest supporters to have for such occasions.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see photos ❤❤

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics