Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jamie
Curious May 2022 Ontario

Good photographer in GTA? Price range of $500 and $1000?

Jamie, on June 16, 2021 at 09:47 Posted in Ontario 0 5

Trying to find someone, who's under $1000. I know it's hard to find someone?
I want someone for 6 to 8 hours. I am okay for hiring someone who's trying to build their profilio do anyone where I could find someone? or where to look?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Megan, on July 6, 2021 at 14:51
  • Megan
    Frequent user July 2023 Ontario
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think if that's your price point you would be looking at an amateur/someone trying to build their portfolio as you mentioned. Photography is super expensive, the minimum I've found has been $2000 for 8 hours. As long as you are okay with photos that are not quite professional (doesn't mean they will be bad!) then I would say that's your best bet.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Kijiji is a great site to find lower cost photographers though they may take some of the services out of the package if that helps you better. Reaching out to students starting out in college may be an alternative to keep you on track and get what they will be providing for their services and building on their portfolio.
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi! You can send pricing requests right through WeddingWire's vendor lists, and some photographers even offer discounts on their services to WW users. Plus we have over 600 photographer options for Toronto!

Wedding photographers in GTA

• M
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    MaddieJ ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Go on Kijiji. Tons of up and coming professionals there willing to work for a smaller fee.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on Facebook! You might be able to find someone who isn't on WeddingWire and who is looking at extending their profile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics