Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Courtney Schulz
Newbie October 2023 Alberta

Good Early Fall Venues

Courtney Schulz, on April 13, 2020 at 01:53 Posted in Alberta 0 4

We are looking at end of August beginning of September wedding and want to have an all in one type of wedding venue. As in somewhere that we can have both the ceremony and the reception both there. Also I'm looking to to do very minimal decor and would like somewhere that is beautiful for photos without needing to add much! I've looked at Trolley 5 Brew Pub a little bit and places like that. Any ideas would be great!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on April 14, 2020 at 12:21
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Based on the area, searching on the internet may give better results as WW Vendors too. The two suggestions can help to give you the outlook of what your searching for 1 venue and information to inquire or view the website. WW Vendors to members that may give discounts benefiting your budget.

I hope you find what your looking for your venue and the information is helpful.

• Courtney Schulz
    Newbie October 2023 Alberta
    Courtney Schulz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We're getting married in/around Calgary, Alberta. Trying to stay around 5k for 40 people for venue, food, and drink if we can/ is possible, still trying to figure out a reasonable budget.

• Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Where are you looking for? And is there a certain budget you’re hoping not to exceed on venue alone? How many people? These are all questions that you should think about when looking at venues. Wedding wire is actually really good tool to use to find vendors
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Courtney, what city were you looking for?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics