Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joy
Frequent user August 2023 Nova Scotia

Golf course venues: what should i be asking about?

Joy, on November 6, 2022 at 18:58 Posted in Nova Scotia 0 1
I've been looking into golf course venues recently as they allow for beautiful outdoor ceremonies and photos with the reception inside without going too far. I've noticed some don't give a lot of info (some not on WeddingWire, some don't have a web page specifically about weddings, etc) while others list all sorts of services, but not what's included for weddings or how much extras cost.
Does anyone have any tips for what questions I should be asking when contacting a venue? I know asking for available dates is most important and I want to ask about golf cart use as well as if chair rental is included. We're planning to do a shorter reception with no alcohol or dancing, just food, games, and some live music (performed by friends and family), so the space shouldn't be an issue. I feel like there are a lot of things I could ask, but not sure about what is important at the start before we even go see the place, and what questions are better suited for when we go in person to see if we like it..
So far I'm waiting to hear back from Granite Springs, and looking at contacting Eagle Crest and Brunello. If anyone has experiences with these places (or others that have outdoor and indoor), I'd appreciate any thoughts on them or things to consider.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Lynnie, on November 7, 2022 at 10:58
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Two important things I'd ask about are food (do they have an in-house caterer or preferred vendors, what's the cost) and shared access with members (is the wedding area private or will members also have access during your event)!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics