Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brooklyn
Curious February 2021 Ontario

Going from 150 guests to tiny intimate wedding

Brooklyn, on January 11, 2021 at 19:44 Posted in Ontario 0 4

Anyone else feeling like people this?? Going from all our guest to just parents and siblings.

Do I still keep my original plan for flowers, photography, etc? We are postponing the reception and do I keep it till then or use them now?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Brooklyn, on January 12, 2021 at 11:20
  • Brooklyn
    Brooklyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That’s true although if I get her to postpone it she’ll honour the original pricing and she’s gone up about $600 since I booked her.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

If they're offering you a refund, I would take it. Best case scenario, you hire them for your postponed reception. Worst case scenario, you hire someone else. Either way, you'll have the money in your pocket as opposed to it being held up with someone else.

• Brooklyn
    Brooklyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I guess photographers were required to close during the lockown. At leas that is what mine is telling me.

I have a sister that can take photos, I am just worried that my photographer won't be able to do it when i want to postpone it.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Can you split the photography? I contracted mine for 8 hours but if we are doing ceremony only and postponing reception, my photographer agreed to split it. That way I get the wedding outfit photos on the day of and eventually the dinner photos with friends all dressed up etc.

For flowers, assuming you're not using the same space as the 150 person wedding so whatever you had planned might be overkill if you're just doing it in a space for 10 or so people. Unless you want to go all out and use the original space for the small ceremony.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics