Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rashna
Frequent user October 2016 British Columbia

gifts for parents

Rashna, on August 1, 2016 at 08:23 Posted in WeddingWire 0 4

Hi everyone! Are you getting a gift for your parents? I want to thank them for their help and support for the wedding but I don't know what to get extactly or how much I should spend. They spent a lot of time and money to help me... but it's even more than that they've always been there and I'd like to do or get them something special. Any ideas?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Rashna, on August 22, 2016 at 15:42
  • Rashna
    Rashna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No, I started looking in stores and will have someone knit the word on the tie for me and will buy the necklace in a store my mom like and print a little note.

• Olivia
    Frequent user January 2017 Nova Scotia
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Great idea! I think I'll do that for my parents too. Are you buying these online?

• Rashna
    Rashna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wonderful ideas Emilie! I think that's what I'll do! I'll get a tie and sew a little word like in the picture. It's so throughtful. I'm sure he'd even wear it after the wedding. Smiley laugh And the jewelry for my mom. Great idea! And if I can find enough time to do the album, I'll also do that!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Rashna!! Smiley heart

Lovely thought! It's so important to thank our parents who are always there for us!

I guess your gift should depend on your budget! There are many ways to thank them either before, during or after your wedding.

Here are a few ideas!

A gift for your dad on your wedding day

Jewelry for your mom on your wedding day

You could also make a photo album with of yourself with your parents to remind them that you'll always be their girl, or if your budget allows, offer them a little honeymoon of their own...or do your favourite activity together after the wedding. Smiley smile

What's your favourite activity to do with you parents?

Tell us more about your family!

How is your family there for you?

Brit.co

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics