Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hélène
Devoted September 2019 Alberta

Gift ideas for fiancé's teen boys

Hélène, on December 7, 2018 at 23:44 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 6

I'd like to find something to give to my fiancé's 15 and 16 year old boys during the wedding ceremony to recognize and acknowledge them.

They don't wear watches and only the younger one would wear a chain or ring, and I'm at a bit of a loss on something special and/or meaningful.

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on December 21, 2018 at 10:29
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A gift card for iTunes is something a teen would enjoy since they download music knowing their favourite songs they want to add to their playlist.

• Hélène
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Brittany,

I love the key chain idea! Thank you so much!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Personally... if this is during the ceremony, I definitely think it should be sentimental. They may not both be driving yet, but I am guessing they have a key chain, or will soon... You could get them a dog tag key chain with a note:

Step Son Key ChainGift ideas for fiancé's teen boys 1

Depending on your relationship with them, I don't know if this is too much, or if they'd appreciate it...

Also just because they don't wear watches now, doesn't mean they can't have it saved for 'special occasions', and in a couple years they will be adults and may actually start wearing one! Haha. You could get the back of a watch engraved with a similar sentiment, or maybe have it just say "Family" with your wedding date?

I think this is something they will keep forever, so although it may not suit them 100% now as teens, in just a few years, they are adults, and they will definitely appreciate something that's long lasting when they look back on it in the future.

• Hélène
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you for the ideas. I'll definitely take them into consideration! Smiley smile

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A gift card or tickets to a sports game or other activity?
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The only thing I know about teens and you get kids is they all love fortnite ahahha!! Did you want to do something elegant/wedding related? Cause I'm that person who's just like GET THEM A NINTENDO SWITCH THEY WOULD BE SO HAPPY!!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics