Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sara
Newbie June 2023 Ontario

Getting married - June 25, 2023: How was the overall planning experience?

Sara, on October 11, 2021 at 10:51 Posted in Ontario 0 8
Hello
we are getting married june 25 2023 it was supposed to be next year but need more planning. how was the over all experience for you guys. any tips recommendations other what we have seen on you

8 Comments

Latest activity by Meghan, on October 13, 2021 at 16:21
  • Meghan
    Devoted September 2022 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on your engagement! My Fiancé and I have been engaged since Oct 2020 and we're getting married Sept 2022 and so far the planning has been great! We have had no issues with booking any vendor, we have had to act fast though with hiring vendors because of covid and lots of weddings being moved to 2022 so we are just under a year out and we are almost finished with the hiring/planning process! Happy planning Smiley smile

• Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    👋🏾😁
    Congratulations on your engagement Sara! Welcome to WeddingWire! My fiancé and I have been engaged since 2020 and started out making so many plans. Closer to the time it became stressful at some point in certain situation related to Covid including the number of people that we can have. We had our wedding rehearsal tonight and found out the amount is different and we maybe able to have about 10 more guests (4 days before the wedding 🙄). But aside from that, it’s all good and we’re almost there. How do you feel about the planning so far?
  • Sara
    Newbie June 2023 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes absolutely ♥️
  • Sara
    Newbie June 2023 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you hun you too ♥️♥️
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's wonderful to hear. I hope the planning process is a great experience for you and your fiance Smiley heart

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations on your engagement. We are getting married Jan 29/22 after postponing from February of this year. It has been crazy but you definitely realize the most important things for you when getting married.
  • Sara
    Newbie June 2023 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Amanda
    congrats on your engagement, we had to now push the date to june 24 of 2023. because 8 months is not enough time to plan and we were hoping for june 25 of 2022. so now it will be in 2023. i have been talking to some vendors and i have two venues in mind. i have chosen someone to make the wedding invites. now its a toss between the venues the cake has been taken care of the dresses my mother in law to be works at a boutique so she is gonna help with that. we are not doing wedding favours for guests, as we will be making a donation to the cancer society of toronto in honor of survivors and loved ones we have lost. my fiancee is a 3 time brain cancer survivor. his aunt has stage 1 houghkinsons lymphoma she is doing good and my dad has prostate cancer. but all are doing good. emotions are starting to run high lol also because of the pandamic and restrictions
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on the engagement and welcome to WeddingWire!

My fiance and I are August 7 2022. We were supposed to get married in 2020 but postponed twice because of the pandemic. The planning experience has been amazing for us. We have had amazing vendors to deal with and our venue has been amazing with having to switch twice now. How's the planning going for you guys?!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics