Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Newbie October 2019 British Columbia

Galiano Island

Meggi, on February 17, 2018 at 15:10 Posted in British Columbia 0 2
Hello all! I'm wondering if any of you lovelies have attended a wedding at Dragon's Lodge on Galiano Island or perhaps visited it/considered it as a potential venue? I'm a BC gal originally but currently living in AB and would need to put a deposit down before I could actually see it.

Anyone willing to answer some questions? In the pics it seems like the greenery is very dead, but in others it isn't; I'm wondering if anyone can point me at what times of year this is the worst (is it a dry summer? A late spring?). I'd also like to have my ceremony on the water rather than the lawn, any idea if that's possible? I see people doing pictures down there but no ceremonies.

I hope someone can help me!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Meggi, on February 26, 2018 at 07:58
  • M
    Newbie October 2019 British Columbia
    Meggi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think I have, it looks like they made their way down there for pictures but still had the ceremony on the sea grass/lawn area. My worry is if the beach disappears with the tides or not Smiley smile because pictures are a lot easier to move away from the incoming tide than chairs!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there Meggi! Are you looking at the pictures and information we have listed for them on WeddingWire? The Real Wedding that took place there held their ceremony on the beach, if that helps answer that question for you. Have you had a look at the photos from the Real Wedding?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics