Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Olivia
Frequent user January 2017 Nova Scotia

France on a budget

Olivia, on August 2, 2016 at 15:44 Posted in Honeymoon 0 5

Hi girls! So I've never been to Europe and with my FH we were thinking we could do our first trip to the old continent.... in the city of love, Paris! Smiley heart We don't wanna spend too much since we're also investing on a house and will have a newborn child right before our wedding. Is it possible to go to France on a budget? Are things really expensive over there?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Maddy, on August 29, 2016 at 12:27
  • Maddy
    Frequent user June 2017 Ontario
    Maddy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Olivia! yea, it's totally possible! i went backpacking there when i finsihed college and we didnt have a lot of money... we still had an amazing trip!! if you go there witrh your FH, on your honeymoon i'm sure some place could also make deals for you, but yea, try to see with a travel agent, some of them have really good packages. my mom also went last may and she really like it! it was also her first time in europe and the hotel she was at recommended good places to go and she really had a great time. you should go for it!

• Elaine
    Frequent user May 2017 Ontario
    Elaine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went to france last year and it was an amazing trip. there are lot of things to do and i guess you spend less when you really plan your budget and try to get out of the vmain tourisitic area.

• Olivia
    Frequent user January 2017 Nova Scotia
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Alright, thanks! I'll keep looking I think we might go a few months after our wedding to take time to relax and fall back into in our routine with the baby and I think I'll ask for help too since it will be our first time in Europe and it will be for sure a new experience!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Olivia! Smiley heart

Paris is a beautiful city for a romantic honeymoon!

I think the costs that are important to consider to go there on a budget are flights and hotel rooms.

Why don't you ask our honeymoon vendors in Nova Scotia if they could help you find affordable options?

Here are a few discussions to help you plan your perfect honeymoon.

Honeymoon in Canada or abroad?

What activities will you do on your honeymoon?

How many days are you going on honeymoon?

Did you have a budget in mind for your honeymoon?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics