Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jacquie
Beginner October 2023 New Brunswick

Food

Jacquie, on September 9, 2022 at 18:05 Posted in Wedding reception 0 3
Hi all!

So we’re having our wedding next October and everything is basically taken care of and booked except for the food. Any tips or opinions on what kind of price range I should keep it in? Less expensive the better of course lol but not cheap looking. If that makes sense haha
Thank you Smiley smile

3 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on September 11, 2022 at 01:37
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Prices will vary depending on the market price for your area (major cities will have more options and competition but could also cost more due to overhead), the type of service you're looking for (cocktails vs buffet vs plated meals), and of course the type of food (beef and seafood will always be more expensive than pork and chicken or vegetarian).

Other factors to consider is whether your caterer can prep in the space you're hosting the reception (via an industrial kitchen) or if they need to bring in a setup to facilitate the prep and service of food. And then of course, your bar service will also factor into costs.

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are paying $75 a plate. All depends on who you go with.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Every couple is different for what price range you want for your food you could have anywhere from a 25 dollar plate to 100 per plate. Depending on what kind of food you want to serve for your wedding.

My fiance and I paid 81.95 per adult and 25.50 for children ages 6-12 and children under 5 were free.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics