Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maddy
Frequent user June 2017 Ontario

Flowers with Pearls - Centerpieces Ideas

Maddy, on October 1, 2016 at 04:29 Posted in Wedding reception 0 8

Hi community!

Thanks to Simone for the great ideas Smiley smile i found different flower arrangement ideas for our centerpieces, our colour is silver and i decided to add a little bit of pink too. i'm thinking of going for simple but elegant and romantic flowers. and i like the accessories like pearl and silver vase Smiley smile

which ideas do you like the most?

Simple Pink Flowers

Simple Pink Flowers

Pink Flowers with Pearls

Pink Flowers with Pearls

Blush Silver Vase

Blush Silver Vase

Elegant Flower Centerpiece

Elegant Flower Centerpiece

8 Comments

Latest activity by Valerie, on October 5, 2016 at 11:40
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh yes SO easy to work with and they can be bent and moulded (slightly). And so pretty!

I think Michael's only does white, but I just grabbed that pic from etsy, so if you were looking for a colour they should be easy enough to find. Glad I could help!!

• Maddy
    Maddy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's a great idea!!! i didn't know they had that! and it would be super easy to add! thanks so much for the tip Smiley heart

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could always add in pearl bead spray strands like this...

Pearl Bead Spray Strand

Pearl Bead Spray Strand

I know places like Michaels sells them (I have some for my bouquet)

• Maddy
    Maddy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks valerie! i really appreciate getting your opinion Smiley smile i love this type of flowers too, i'll look to see if i can have some accessories added to my arrangement, but i also want to keep it simple

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They all look great, but I think my favourite it the first one, the simple pink flowers

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Maddy Smiley heart

I am so happy you found great insipiration in here and that you liked Simone's ideas! It's so good that you two were able to connect and share ideas!

I also love all of these options! I think the pearls are an amazing idea to give them a romantic and elegant look!

You could have a look at our vendors for flower arrangements, I'm sure they could help you get the style you're looking for. Smiley smile

Wedding Flowers Toronto

I think my favourite flower arrangement is the one with the Blush Silver Vase.

I can't wait to see what your centerpieces will look like! Have you thought about your table numbers?

Would they be within the flower arrangement?

• Nelly
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All of these flower arrangements are pretty i dont think you could go wrong with any of these arrangements
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey Maddy, I am happy that you like the idea I provided for your centerpieces. I will say I like both the pink flowers with the pearls and the elegant flowe centerpieces. Both are eye catching. Smiley smile I am sure that any of the centrepieces you choose will look great for your wedding. Let me know which one you choose.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics