Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sierra
Newbie May 2022 Ontario

Flowers Direct diy - Canadian Brides

Sierra, on January 27, 2020 at 19:44 Posted in DIY 1 9
Any brides out there who have used Flowers-Direct (out of Mississauga) to get their wholesale flowers for DIY? They seem really great and have so many flower options! The only thing that has me hesitating is the lack of reviews online.

9 Comments

Latest activity by Jes, on September 10, 2020 at 02:35
  • Jes
    Beginner August 2021 Ontario
    Jes ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's really awesome! And cheaper than Walmart if I remember correctly.

• Jes
    Beginner August 2021 Ontario
    Jes ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hadn't heard of them...I did here that Costco can deliver some pretty good priced roses. But, it is literally shipped so the timing has to be considered.

• Alexandra
    Beginner September 2020 Ontario
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just wanted to give an update on Flowers Direct. I had my ceremony over the weekend and we ordered flowers from them online. The flowers were delivered on time and were beautiful! There were some color variations that were off ( I ordered a lot of burgundy, and some of them seemed really pink to me), but there were lots of flowers! For $400, I managed to fill 17 mason jars and 9 vases with beautiful and unique bouquets. I will definitely be using them again for my reception next year.

• Sierra
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    Sierra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Alexandra!
    Sadly my wedding was cancelled due to COVID so I can’t say for sure Smiley sad But they were amazing with everything and fully refunded my down payment so I will be going with them when my wedding rolls around next May!
  • Alexandra
    Beginner September 2020 Ontario
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Any updates on this site? I'm thinking of trying them out for my ceremony in September, but I am having the same concerns about the lack of reviews. Thank you!

• Sierra
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    Sierra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks!! I talked to Costco and they are really great - they didn't have the selection I want but they are certainly the most affordable!

• Sierra
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    Sierra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you!! Smiley smile They have been really responsive through email and seem trustworthy so I am going to go for it!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    They are superb from what i have heard. Its an auction of what flowers you want and in large size containers for not paying more st a florist. It was suggested to me by my brother though i wasn't going for real flowers in the first place.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I havent but check costco they have super cheap florals !

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics