Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie September 2023 Ontario

Flowers and Decor

Kayla, on September 12, 2022 at 17:56 Posted in Ontario 0 6

Hello All,

I am getting married on Sept 1, 2023, at the Elora Mill. I am having a hard time finding a flower/decor team that is reasonably priced and who will do set up and take down. I realize that flowers are expensive and that companies do a beautiful job but hoping to find someone whom I can meet in the middle as I have a minimalist flower vision. Any recommendations or companies that you've worked with that are 100% worth the price?

6 Comments

Latest activity by KELLY, on September 13, 2022 at 16:34
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will be having minimal decor and artificial flowers, perhaps you have a few "DIY" friends that can assist.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The guest count and final seating plan can help by knowing how small to big of a set you require. This will allow you to hire a decorator fitting your budget. Your venue would allow you and the wedding party/family putting the whole thing together yourselves. Renting artificial flowers is way less than purchasing them and storage space at home.
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I found someone on Marketplace who does silk flowers and is charging me less than a flower shop. If you look at wedding groups on Marketplace there's always companies posting and offer decoration rental with set up and take down.

Also like Brittany said, find a group that will do it for you.

• S
    Newbie February 2023 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey! Not sure if you've booked a decor person yet, but check out www.bushelandbloom.com. They do rental flowers (if you're okay with artificial)

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out Forever Wildfield, Blooms & Flora, The Bloom Room Floral Company, A Petal or Two, Fleuristic Flowers

• Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A huge way you can save on costs is to have the bridal party do a set up instead of paying the florist to do it. We saved hundreds in Banff because of this reason,

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics