Skip to main content
Christine
Curious September 2022 Saskatchewan

Flowers

Christine, on June 23, 2022 at 07:29 Posted in DIY 0 5
Saved
Ok so yes I hate dealing with flowers... anyways of course I have sunflowers as my main with so.e babies breath a hint of lavender because I do like the country wildflower. I had someone kinda pull something off for me that is suitable but not sure if sunflowers should be added I really have a love hate relationship with florals 🤣 yay or nay I really need some input here 🤦‍♀️🥴Flowers 1

5 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on June 23, 2022 at 12:22
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    It looks beautiful just the way it is!
  • Christine
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Yes the do stand out! I've tried them with just going more greenery and one sunflower and it because to dark,then to bright and so on.. I like your wording "attention seekers" that's a great one. There's a farmer down the road from us and he grows a beautiful crop of them. But when you physically wanna put them in for part of a wedding for floral. There a very strong flower that's for sure.
  • Carine
    Featured September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Always remember less is more! I went green with succulents and two big burgundy flowers and it was too dark so I added just a few little dusty rose colored flowers just to lighten it up. Sunflowers stand out on their own, add too much to it and they pop out even more. I like to call them the attention seekers because they are the first flower you would notice out of all the others. I Love them for their brightness and the yummy seeds they produce. Smiley laugh

• Christine
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Amen sister!! I'm so thankful you know exactly where I'm coming from as yes I have sunflowers in my bouquets and they had to be reduced to only like 2-3 because it's just way to much and when I keep playing with my centerpieces haha yup they had the pop of color but also it feels to be way to much. It's like I'm living in a 4x4 yellow room 🤣
  • Carine
    Featured September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute

I think it looks great as is, you could add 1 sunflower for a pop of color but sometimes it's too much. I would leave it as is.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics