Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle
Newbie April 2022 Ontario

Flower girl and ring bearer proposal

Michelle, on June 21, 2021 at 11:04 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4
Hello, I’m wondering what is a nice way to ask your flower girl (6yo) and ring bearer (8yo) to be in the wedding party (they are siblings) I know I need to ask the parents first to get approval but actually asking the kids, what should I do/get for them?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on June 23, 2021 at 11:44
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A direct approach to the kids would make sense to ask them since they will be excited as it is to be part of the day and your wedding party. As for gifts or proposals, getting them a dress and suit is enough as they will be wearing it.
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh this is a sweet idea to do so.
    I did not give my little cousin anything. Hahaha. I just told the mum I want him to be the ring bearer and that was it. Hahahaha! I’ll have to do something.

But I believe getting their suits or dresses. Or for the boy some cool gadgets like shades, tshirt that says “Secure the Ring”, like a water mug. For the girl, “Flower Girl” shirt, tiara, or shoes.
    Thanks for bringing this idea up. Let us know what you decide.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Here's an example of a Paw Patrol toy with a "ring" lol

Flower girl and ring bearer proposal 1

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do they have a favourite cartoon character? You can get a toy like a doll, action figure, or stuffed animal based on that character. Present the toy holding flowers to the flower girl and ask if she can be like the toy and hold flowers for your wedding. Same with the boy where the toy has a ring.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics