Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tahyla
Beginner June 2022 Ontario

Florist/decor

Tahyla, on November 16, 2020 at 21:16 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Hi guys, any recommendation for an affordable florist? Also if I buy my own decor a florist who I can pay just to put it on the tables the day of!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on December 4, 2020 at 15:13
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Tahyla, do you still need help on your search?

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Tahyla, a florist will arrange flowers and deliver it to your site but they typically won't perform other labour like put up other decor for you. If you're not hiring a decor company that comes with setup, then you'll need to hire labour for that or do it yourself. A lot of event decor companies work with a florist though so maybe that's the route you should take instead of just strictly a florist.

And to echo Amelia, I suggest whenever you are looking for suggestions to give details on what you want. We can send you a million suggestions that may not fit you.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Tahyla! I'm going to move this to the Ontario group since I see you're in the GTA. Hopefully someone there will have some local recommendations!

A few questions that might help others steer you in the right direction:What is affordable to you? Do you have an over all budget for decor/florals in mind?How many tables were you hoping to have?Do you have any inspiration photos you can share?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics