Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Marsha
Devoted July 2022 Ontario

Florist

Marsha, on September 21, 2020 at 16:18 Posted in Ontario 0 15

I am shopping around for a good florist. I do not know the usual cost for a bridal bouquet but i truly do not want to pay too much in this area.

Does anyone one have a recommendation in the GTA area?

Thanks

15 Comments

Latest activity by Marsha, on October 15, 2020 at 15:23
  • Marsha
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Good afternoon

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been on this site as often anymore. This pandemic has put a damper in my planning. I haven't been doing much because its scary to put a deposit on something with all this uncertainty.

But i wouldn't mind connecting with you to discuss my bouquets etc....

you can email me at ********@*****.***

• Marsha
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I reached out to them and pending response
  • Christina
    Curious August 2022 Ontario
    Christina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Liza from Cherry Blossom Floral Studio has been amazing with us. She is so knowledgeable and will offer suggestions to work within your budget. She’s great.
  • Marsha
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Awesome will contact them this week

• Marsha
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh you are a gem for sending these my way. i will reach out to them as well and see what they quote me

THank you

• Tay
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Tay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I forgot to mention Liza from Cherry Blossoms Studio was the cheapest quoting me $120.00
  • Tay
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Tay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm in the process of booking my florist for bouquets. I've contacted several florists. Some who haven't responded. I've averaged quotes of 120-250 for the same bouquet inspiration. I would discuss what type of flowers they would be including because I have found difference between the florists that way. The cheapest florist I've spoken to are below. I'm debating between choosing between the 1st and 2nd
    1. Cherry Blossoms Floral Studio. Mississauga.
    https://www.weddingwire.ca/wedding-flowers
    2. Elegant Bouquets. Brampton/Caledon area https://https://www.weddingwire.ca/wedding-flowers/elegant-bouquets--e1165 3. Bridal Blossom Mississauga https://https://www.weddingwire.ca/wedding-flowers/bridal-blossom--e4914
  • Marsha
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ooo I appreciate you sharing your info, This is what i would like to pay for my bouquet, i been getting quotes like 190 - 210. I will check them out. Thank you

• Marsha
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's great info. Thank you

• Marsha
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes that is what am seeing. Thank you for your reply

• Marsha
    Marsha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I will look that up. Thank you. All the best on your day

• L
    Frequent user April 2021 Ontario
    Linda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Im getting my done for a really good price. I believe she told me it starts at 100 for the bride. You can have a look at @blueblossoms.ca shes the best price i found.
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you’re willing to look a little outside the GTA, Flower Frenzy is doing our flowers and Melissa is super nice! every bouquet she’s posted on insta has been amazing looking and I can’t wait to see what she has in store for us this week
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Prices really depend on the type of flowers you get but the bride's bouquets have ranged from $100-$200 based on the few places I've contacted. Do note that our wedding is in the winter though with more limited availability. I've seen bouquets go cheaper if they stick to one readily available flower like roses whereas if you want to customize and use all kinds of colours and exotic types, that's where the price goes up.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Your area should have some florists to get ideas of cost for bouquets needed and towards your budget.

The flower choices and colours will vary on how small or big you make it based on price point. Three best offers that do work in your favour and choosing the one that left a good impression and service will be you final decision. Florist varies for what is in season and ordering basis.

Alternative ways to go about flowers is artificial to be on the lower side of cost. Fully ready or by bunches available to put together at your own time.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics