Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nicole
Newbie June 2018 Manitoba

Finally married

Nicole, on June 24, 2018 at 17:15 Posted in Just married 0 9
We got married on Thursday and it such an amazing day !!! I want to relive that day all over again ! I felt like such a princess and my husband cried while I was walking down the aisle towards him .Did anyone else feel sad after they got married cause it was such an amazing day and didn’t want to end ? I’m feeling kinda blue now but happy I married the love of my life and get to call him my husband now ! If so how did you get out of that funk ? Any advice on how to stop feeling sad ?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on June 27, 2018 at 15:41
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations! It's normal to feel a little let down after the wedding - planning and looking forward to it took so much of your time that it's normal to miss that. What about planning something else, like a vacation, a date night, or a house party? How about working on a scrapbook or photo album of your wedding?

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations! I think the wedding blues is a normal thing (I'm already anticipating it in 400 days), but you have so much to look forward to! You're married, you get to build a life together as husband and wife now Smiley smile

• Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratualtions, i know what you mean the whole day just goes by too quickly.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats! I can't wait to call my fiance a husband! Unfortunately the only advice that I have on how to stop feeling sad is to maybe plan some date nights? Keep busy and maybe there is something else that you could plan that is bigger than normal?

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations!!! I'm soooo hoping my fiance is going to cry (we are doing a first look).

We booked our honeymoon directly from the reception (going to the airport hotel and leaving the next morning)... I'm hoping a distraction of the vacation will help ease the feeling of the wedding being over! Of course, once we're home from that, it's really going to be back to reality! haha.

• Marcia
    Super August 2018 Manitoba
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations Nicole, so happy for you!!! Smiley heart I think just focusing on the fact that your married to the love of your life, and keep looking forward on all the amazing things and memories that our to come your way as a new married couple! Enjoying the beautiful summer weather and time with your new hubby will also help lift your mood up Smiley smile. Then once you get your pictures you can start to blow them up and put them around your place so you will always remember your beautiful day! Congrats again!! Smiley smile

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats!

You have wedding planning withdrawal and event excitement withdrawal. I think we all go through it to some degree after the wedding. Once you get back into your routine things will be different and "normal" feeling. With all the pressure and stress from wedding planning finally gone, it takes a little for us to adjust again.

• B
    Devoted September 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yay! So happy for you!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Its just a matter time you your routines will be back on track. Coming home to your loved one is always the best feeling knowing someone is taking care pf you as you take care of him too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics