Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lissa
Devoted October 2022 Ontario

Final details

Lissa, on August 4, 2022 at 14:23 Posted in Before the wedding 0 12
We’re 58 days away from the big day so now we’re at the stage of fine tuning all of the final details. How many days away are you and what do you have left to do?

I just picked up our marriage license today and my wedding band arrived! I found a local Etsy seller and they did a great job of fitting the band around my engagement ring just by seeing photos and some measurements I provided. I also did my makeup trial this week and nails. My hair trial isn’t until September along with my final dress fitting.
Excited to see it all come together October 1!Final details 1Final details 2

12 Comments

Latest activity by Rachay, on August 8, 2022 at 02:16
  • Rachay
    Curious August 2022 Ontario
    Rachay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am 5 days away! And I am super excited at this point everything is pretty much done. I get all my pampering done this week and all that's left is to drop off my decor to my venue!
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awe happy anniversary!! 💕

My nerves are directed at public speaking haha , I wrote my vows and thank you speech so knowing that I have to talk infront of 100 people is super nerve wracking 😬😬 Im very excited to marry my fiancé 🥰
  • Lissa
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That list doesn’t sound too bad!

I’m so struggling with music! My fiancé and I really need to sit down and figure that out + the MC, but I’m thinking just to have the DJ manage that for us.
    And thank you!
  • Lissa
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No nerves yet, just excited to see it all come together! We just celebrated our 7 year anniversary so it’s been a long time coming 😂
  • Lissa
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Can’t wait to see it all come together!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have two days left!!!! I had my makeup trial yesterday and we got our nails done this morning as well as my fiance picked up the suits!!!!!
    Final details 3
    Final details 4

• Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Were down to 65 days (only a week after your big day!)

Things we have left to do: (besides all finalizations with vendors) we still need to get our wedding bands but were going to talk to a jeweler this weekend, we need our marriage license, I need to make our flowers and I have a few DIY signage to still work on - but I have alot of the work done for it, still working on our music playlist, and then I need to buckle down on vows haha. Oh and we need to meet with our MC to go over some stuff but he's our groomsmen and one of my partners best friends so that will just be a fun night hanging out and chatting haha And I should be getting in to see my seamstress soon, as she quoted me mid august for a first fitting.

I have my bridal shower in 2 weeks which IM super excited for, mostly to just hang out with some friends.

Good thing I have 2 months still because that list seems long still haha

p.s you band is gorgeous, love the way they fit!

• A
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes how are you feeling!! Any nerves yet? I’m already nervous but excited too!

Awesome!! Not much left! I’ve been planning since 2020 so I’m just so ready!! Lol I also had 30 people left to confirm a couple weeks ago but my caterer needed final count, so I sent out reminders and everyone rsvpd! I was able to go ahead with my seating chart!
  • Lissa
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Getting so close!! Sounds like you have it all under control.
    Music and finalizing the ceremony details with the officiant are the only big things still left on my list. That and the seating chart, we still have 2 weeks left before the rsvp deadline and there are about 30 people yet to confirm
  • A
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh chose our readings with our officiant last week too 😬 lol
  • A
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You look so beautiful!!! I love your rings , nails and hair and makeup!!! I got my band on Etsy too!

I'm 56 days away! We got our marriage a few weeks ago it’s so exciting! 💕
    Every week I make a checklist with at least 5 tasks to do sometimes I do more because I’m excited lol
    We just purchased our wedding insurance, I made a list of our emergency kit stuff I’m going to pick up, I took my dress to the last fitting a couple days ago! Which has me feeling anxious lol I hate being away from it 😝Sent an email out to my caterer to finalize menu Sent an email out to my venue coordinator to finalize tables, chairs and decor. I had to send her out Pal and liquor license. Packed up decor (venue is 13 hours away)I have a meeting on Wednesday with my photographer to go over shot list, timeline and all the details Finished vows And thank you speech Finalized seating and seating chart (all my rsvps are in) Sent out itinerary/timeline/ duties to MCs Finalized music for DjSent out vendor list with phone numbers and wedding party names and numbers/ itinerary/timeline to all the wedding party, vendors and parents. Nail , tan , eyelashes I booked this week Finalized transportation services

Next up We need to pick up my fiancés suit Im going to by my son and fiancé extra white dress shirts just incase lol I have a meeting with my photographer on Wednesday to go over my timeline, my shot list and any other details I need to go over decor one last time with my decor rental designer
    Later on we need to I need to make a list of food to pick up for morning of the wedding and wedding rehearsal We need to pick up the alcohol Hair and makeup trial is in September
    That’s all I can think of right now haha I have a whole big list on my notes but I won’t copy and paste that here 😆
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So pretty! I have 422 days to go, I just need to be closer to the date to finalize everything. Everything is pretty much done, just need to reserve a hotel room for us girls, Air bnb cottage for the boys/honeymoon. Everything is all booked and ready to happen.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics