Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

#FianceFriday - Are you super similar, or do opposites attract?

Joey, on November 9, 2018 at 08:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 9

Happy Friday, everyone! Let's end the week with a peek into your love story. Are you and your significant other super similar to each other? Or are you opposites? How do you make your similarities and differences work? Smiley love

#FianceFriday - Are you super similar, or do opposites attract? 1

Photo by Mag Hood Photography in Fredericton

9 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on November 11, 2018 at 16:18
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re definitely a good balance of both. We enjoy the same type of entertainment, music, activities. But our moods are so drastically different at times. We really balance each other out.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are the perfect blend of similar but opposite! We complement each other really well with our differences and enjoy our similarities!

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Me and G have very similar personalities (grumpy introverts with short tempers and soft hearts), but completely different interests. I'm a huge book nerd - fiction only, though - a former punk with pretty alternative music tastes, and a Slytherin; he's a science guy who only reads nonfiction, is into hip-hop, and has never read Harry Potter Smiley surprise

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have a lot of similar tastes that we obviously share together but working together on some of our differences has made us a stronger couple!! I'm very planning oriented and hes very "in the moment" so me having the reins on most of the wedding planning has been great!! Hahah!!
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are incredibly similar in our likes and interests. both love sports, most of the same music, movies, tv shows, going to concerts etc.

personality wise we are more opposite. I am an extrovert and take charge, want to fix things. talk to much. he is more of introvert (has gained more of a voice in the time we have been together), isn't as organized, thinks things through more.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like to think we are a perfect little blend. Similar in some ways, very different in others, but we are super balanced and know each other so well... so we make it work well. I'm super organized, he likes that I organize for him, haha. He's very laid back, and he grounds me/calms me. We both like similar music and cuddling up at home. And we both love our cat Smiley laugh

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Super Similar. We do have the odd difference, but for the most part we have a ton in common!

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Umm..I guess we're super similar. We both value our alone time and like to have our own activities to do without our SO (he loves golf and I do solo surf camps!). We have somewhat similar taste in music and love the same activities. We're both pretty low-key.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Super similar!! We love the same things for the most part at least. We both have our PAL's for hunting, we both have the same sense of humour, we both like the same music - except I have more selection than him, oh, and we are both super stubborn.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics