So this weekend was busy for me! I had my first bridal shower, I picked up my veil, I worked on my table numbers which have turned out to be a lot more work than we though, and picked up cupcakes to taste for the wedding! We need to try some more flavours but we are loving red velvet so far!! We also picked our cake topper. It was used at my bridal shower, and we both really loved it and so we are using it for our wedding cake as well as it fits the gold colour scheme!
For the table numbers we needed numbers 1-14 from Michaels which they are no longer carrying and so when they sell out, that it is and so we had to drive around different cities over the weekend to get what we have in the photos. They don't have anymore 1's and so we had to use the letter "I' for them, but of course we are one short, and so we can't do the number 11 yet, or 14 because we have a 1 and an I left and so whatever one we find at Michaels will have to match one of those to make the 11, so it isn't looking weird being two different things. We had to nail the numbers into the stands and then paint glue on all of it and put the gold sparkles on it. Then after it dried, we put mod podge on it to seal it and this way when people touch them, glitter wont get all over them!