Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Newbie August 2021 Quebec

Feeling about weddings in 2021 and covid

Ashley, on November 10, 2020 at 15:03 Posted in Quebec 0 3

Hi Everyone,

Congrats to all of you !! I wanted to talk about wedding sin 2021. How is everyone feeling about covid and weddings next year. Do you think they will be more "normal" with less mask wearing and more dancing. I am so indecisive as to planning my whole wedding for 2021 or moving it for 2022. Smiley ups

3 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on November 30, 2020 at 16:51
  • A
    Newbie May 2021 Quebec
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello!

Congrats to all, I know as a bride and groom it's been a very stressful year. Our wedding was on August 29, 2020, and has been pushed to May 8, 2021. I am very nervous as many of us are waiting to hear what restrictions will be, I am hoping as the weather gets better in spring and summer this has to change as I cant see the government not allowing any weddings for another year it just doesn't make sense. I know it will look different but I hope we will have the chance to do it. Anyone know, when we will find out what the restrictions will be

• Ashley
    Newbie August 2021 Quebec
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah thats true! I hope everything goes smoothly for your wedding and dancing will be allowed for you. That's the biggest thing that is stopping me right now because our families and friends love to dance and i just want everyone to be able to party hard aha

• Gioia
    Frequent user July 2021 Quebec
    Gioia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Ashley, my fiance and I got engaged this past May and we have already all our wedding stuff booked for 2021. I feel good about being able to have a big wedding next July, if the Quebec government allowed gatherings for weddings and such up to 250 in August and September I dont see why it would be different once the warm weather comes next year! Regardless my fiance and I decided to still go through with our regular wedding even if we have to have less people and no dancing because of Covid. I wouldn't lose hope, I think now with talks of vaccines being ready for next spring I think its seems promising

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics