Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

February 2017: Wedding Journal

Emilie, on February 28, 2017 at 10:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 5

Hey wonderful brides!

I'm glad you liked this idea last month, so let's continue to do this! Smiley smile

How did your wedding planning go this month?

Any tips you've learned?

What were you most proud of in your wedding planning this February? Smiley star

Wedding Journal

Wedding inspiration

5 Comments

Latest activity by Simone, on March 1, 2017 at 07:18
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think February was more a challenge than January. Venue changes and re-organizing a ceremony was a bit of an undertaking. What I have learned, never order invites in advance until all is finalized. The good thing is I get to redesign them to what I really like them to look like again. Wedding social side: learn I can order the tickets as all details required are on them. Another proud moment was getting the bridesmaid dress look done. Just have to confirm everyone has completed this task as well as getting fitted with suits. Hope March will be the better month.
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Don't get sucked into Pinterest... When in doubt consult the budget.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have learned to kind of take a break from all the planning! Always thinking about it can be stressful so I really didn't do anything during the month of February and it was really nice to not think about it.

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I learnt to look over my contracts and budgets weekly ... as I just figured out a final payment is due the begining of may where I thought it was the begining of june ahhhhhhhhhh oh well just reconfigure is all ... and Val I hear you there I was instructed from day one that i could only have real petals

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just learned to double check what materials you are allowed to use for an outdoor ceremony before buying! Found out I'm not allowed to use silk petals... had to rethink my decor

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics