Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Newbie October 2022 Nova Scotia

Farm at South Cove, Lunenburg

Jenna, on June 14, 2021 at 15:49 Posted in Nova Scotia 0 4
Hi there! I’m wondering if anyone has photographed or had their wedding at the Farm at South Cove in Lunenburg. I currently live in St. John’s NL and not able to see the venue myself due to travel/COVID. Would love to see some pictures and get an idea of the space. Thanks!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Jenna, on August 9, 2021 at 16:53
  • J
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Joey,

Yes! I’ve gotten in touch with a few photographers that have shot there as well as went to go see the venue in person now that travel has been allowed within Atlantic Canada. It’s all booked!!! Oct 2022!
  • J
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes! I didn't realize there were wedding groups on facebook for this... game changer! I've seen lots of photos now and hope to check out the venue next weekend in person!

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jenna! Unfortunately they have not listed themselves on WeddingWire so I couldn't find pictures or info here. Did you have any luck following Amanda's suggestions? What about scheduling a virtual tour of the venue, could they help you arrange that?

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out your local wedding swap/sell groups on Facebook. You might be able to find someone that has had their wedding there

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics