So.... My mom wont lift the restraining order. My dads extended family has boycotting my wedding because they do not like how my mom is treating my dad in the divorce. I keep asking my moms extended family if they are coming(they have not rsvp yet and the invites went out in January, the deadline is May 21st). Asked one of my aunts if she is going and remind her deadline is soon and her response it she will le me know by the deadline. Should I even tell her don't bother coming at all? I feel she should have already rsvp and how will she know her decision in two weeks when she has known about wedding for over a year. Feel she is deciding to come based on divorce not based on support me and FH.