Skip to main content
Yuki
Newbie June 2022 British Columbia

Family flying in

Yuki, on February 13, 2022 at 05:41 Posted in Before the wedding 0 8
Saved
So most of my family lives next Provence over from me I’m not sure when I invite them if I am supposed to pay part or all of transportation and hotel stay as the bride and groom do we pay all half or is it for them to pay for

8 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on February 14, 2022 at 20:18
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    It honestly depends on where you wanna stay.
  • Yuki
    Yuki ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Ohh is kelowna that bad for pricing I was thinking of doing mine there cause I have a friend who likes there so I could do the wedding at their house if need be and the flights were cheaper there instead of vancouver
  • Amanda
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Our entire guest list is traveling to BC so everyone will be either flying, driving and staying at a hotel or air bnb but we know that times are tough and if they can't afford to come out for the weekend, we totally understand. Kelowna isn't cheap these days

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    If you can afford it, I would!
  • Yuki
    Yuki ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Ah ty this is helpful as I’m albertan I now live in bc so my family will be coming from Alberta
  • Yuki
    Yuki ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Yeah my sister is low income so I was thinking of paying half of her flights for her and maybe also my uncle
  • Amanda
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute

My fiance and I are getting married in another province ( we live in Alberta and getting married in BC) , and we're not paying for anyone's flight or hotel. That is at their expense

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    Typically guests pay their own way. Flight and hotel. Now if there's a very important guest that may not be able to afford that it could be worth offering. For example my mom lives 2 provinces over and if she couldn't afford her flight, I would definitely pay for it

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics