Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jennifer
Beginner June 2023 Quebec

Fall 2020 wedding

Jennifer, on June 16, 2020 at 17:10 Posted in Quebec 0 2
Hello everyone! With the new guidelines announced this week in Quebec for indoor gatherings of 50 people, has anyone received any update from their venue on whether this includes wedding reception halls/event halls and if there are specific protocols needed like: masks, distancing, how on earth a wedding reception of 50 people might happen while keeping everyone at a safe distance? I’m trying to be hopefully for a fall wedding and this is all great news, though the logistics of it are making me realize that even if we can go through with our wedding, how on earth would that look in today’s world? How can anyone enjoy a wedding reception party with these types of regulations in place? Just wondering if anyone has any more details or specifics from their venue? Thanks!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on June 19, 2020 at 07:35
  • Jennifer
    Beginner June 2023 Quebec
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes, that is what I have heard as well. It’s very disappointing for large weddings I agree. I’m in the same boat. Let’s hope we get some good news soon 🤞
  • Brittney
    Newbie September 2020 Quebec
    Brittney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello! What I’ve read on the Quebec website is the 50 people gatherings are for public spaces only. It probably varies from venue to venue whether it’s considered a public space or not. Also there are still guidelines of keeping at least 1.5 meters distance, which to me unless you have a HUGE venue, that’s not possible for a wedding .. so disappointing.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics