Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie April 2024 Alberta

Fairmont Banff wedding

Chantelle, on November 10, 2022 at 17:35 Posted in Alberta 0 5
Has anyone gotten married or knows someone who got married at the clubhouse of Fairmont Banff?? I’m considering it as an option but it’s too late in the season to take a tour and I can’t wait until spring! Im wondering about food served, additional costs of other vendors, etc.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on November 10, 2022 at 23:00
  • Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m so sorry! I really hope you find your dream spot in Banff. I know it is expensive but don’t be discouraged the right place will come. Definitely check out this website:

https://www.banffcollective.com/weddings

It has all the venues, coordinators, etc and legit pricing on there so there is not confusion Smiley smile
  • C
    Chantelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ok thanks for finding that!! When I asked what the food and beverage minimum was they just said there is no minimum” and then did not provide any more information, to me that implies the $3000 was the cost of both the rental and food. Although it’s beautiful, I definitely will be booking elsewhere Smiley smile
  • Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I just looked online and for the ceremony it’s 3,000 then the reception is an other 3,500. They have a set menu for weddings. 3 course is 96/person and 4 course is 115/person. This does not include apps and this cost is not in the 3,500 price of rental, that is literally your fee for renting the room with tables and chairs. You will have to come in with your decor and flowers. 1oz drinks are 12 each. Beer is about 9-12, wine is by the bottle and the cheapest one I see is 85

I would look a little more in-depth on their website because I am worried you will be shocked with the price tag at the end when the come back.
  • C
    Chantelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’m just confused because the cost for rental, food and beverage is just $3000. This confused me because all the other options at Fairmont are so expensive. We’ve been emailing back and forth and I can’t get concrete answers on things like what kind of drinks, how many, or what kind of food, what exactly is included. So I’m just very confused by that.. I have a feeling that once I add DJ, decor and all that it will add up quick
  • Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting married in Banff and when I reached out for pricing at this location I was very taken back from their costs. That is the only downside I have heard about this place is the cost is VERY expensive. Like most venues, they will have a list of preferred vendors, I know for a fact that there is really only one baker in the Banff/Canmore area and that she is a bit on the higher price side. Photography, I noticed that a majority of them are also on the higher end of costs. For flowers I went to Canmore instead, Banff was double the costs for the same thing.

Just be prepared for the cost of vendors. It is high.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics