Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rebecca
Newbie September 2019 Quebec

Exterior wedding venue for ceremony

Rebecca, on March 8, 2019 at 10:56 Posted in Quebec 0 8

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone know a beautiful exterior wedding venue to celebrate a ceremony .

It would be great if you have suggestion that are in montreal or near Montreal (max 40 min ) and not to expensive .

Thank you

8 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on November 19, 2019 at 04:22
  • Sarah
    Newbie September 2021 Quebec
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi,

This was a big must for me. We settled on golf le saint Raphael in ile bizard which is approximately 30 minutes from downtown Montreal.
    Other options were la toundra, la Jamaïque and l’ambroisie but those venues were booked over 1.5 year in advance!
    Someone mentioned public places, which is a great idea. However, when I looked into it it was a lot of running after the city and you can’t book more than 365 days in advance. There is also a lot of restrictions (guest/party size, time you get location and end of party, etc).
    Good luck!
  • S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello,
    Have you found a place. I'm getting married at Le Belvedere in Wakefield Quebec. Beautiful grounds. Also indoor space in case of rain.
  • T
    Newbie August 2019 Quebec
    Thashica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Look up with Group Madison! That's what we did for our reception and wait to party in August!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you I will look at it

• Rebecca
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you I will look at it

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Rebecca. Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the Wedding Wire community Smiley heart As Leah already shared, I would recommend you start with a search on the Wedding Wire venue directory, I've narrowed down the search to venues in Montreal for you.

Wedding Venues Montreal

I also checked out the Wedding Wire ideas section and found this article which may give you some venue inspo!

The Most Romantic Places to Propose in Montreal

Do you have a style in mind for your wedding?

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would also contact the City of Montreal, as they might have parks or public spaces you could rent.

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Rebecca,

I would do a search in the Wedding Wire Venues section, and look for something you like in Parks, Wineries, and Farms. Sometimes you can even get a beautiful outdoor space in a hotel.

Good luck with your search!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics