Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Elizabeth
Beginner July 2022 Ontario

Engagement shoot locations

Elizabeth, on July 12, 2020 at 12:32 Posted in Ontario 0 5
Hi everyone!
Hope everyone is keeping safe and well! So my fiancé and I decided we wanted to get our engagement shoot done next month but we don’t know where. We live near Vaughan (Woodbridge/Maple) and we know we wanted to do an outdoor-type nature style. I checked out already the Kort Right center but their website is saying they are closed. Can anyone give us an idea on where we should go or if any of you had done their shoots already?

Much appreciated!!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on July 23, 2020 at 11:13
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Elizabeth, does your photographer have any recommendations they can share with you? They may be working within the current restrictions and have experience finding places that are safe, beautiful, and open!

• Tay
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Tay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I went for a walk last week Saturday at the Kortright Centre. It said no parking, so we parked on the side street There was a few people walking the trails, their dogs, biking, and one family having a picnic. It was mostly empty other then that.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Erindale Park is a nature trail connected to the University of Toronto Mississauga campus. Since schools are closed for the summer and fall semesters, the area is probably empty.

• C
    Newbie August 2021 Ontario
    Chris ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
  • L
    Frequent user July 2020 Ontario
    LJ Hisey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi! I don’t know if you’d be willing to take a drive but we just got ours done at the Humber river. We entered at Humber gate park. It was beautiful I had never been. I think it would be a 15 min drive for you from Woodbridge. Here are a few for reference. Engagement shoot locations 1
    Engagement shoot locations 2

Engagement shoot locations 3

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics