Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittany
Frequent user July 2022 New Brunswick

Engagement Pictures

Brittany, on January 12, 2020 at 17:15 Posted in Before the wedding 0 8
Hey, my fiancé and I are planning on getting our engagement pictures done this summer but I have no clue what to wear. I was going to get a short dress at a local store but figured to get some funny and cute pictures (like him picking me up) I don’t want to worry about a wardrobe malfunction. I tried looking for a long dress and can’t find out. Does anyone know of any good sites to order from or of any good stores in Fredericton, or surrounding areas (from Moncton to Halifax). Also if anyone has any suggestions for cute and funny poses that would be great!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on January 14, 2020 at 11:56
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered a dress from le chateau!! you could order online from azazie they have cheaper dresses!!

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mine from the Gap and didn't have any problems. If you're really concerned though, you could always bring an extra outfit and do your more risky poses in that Smiley smile

Engagement Pictures 1

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm from Halifax, but my dress was from Old Navy, it was a very cute midi-length yellow sundress with buttons.

I wanted to wear yellow since we were going to a sunflower field and I had looked at some fancier stores before finally finding something I loved at Old Navy!

Engagement Pictures 2

• Kristi
    Curious June 2020 Quebec
    Kristi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Engagement Pictures 3Engagement Pictures 4 I got my dress from Marciano.
    It’s short but turned out good. Good luck 😉
  • Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! I’ll check it out
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered my dress from aritzia! I think you can order online.

Engagement Pictures 5
  • Brittany
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I have a best friend from high school who is doing our pictures for free. He’s a life saver since we are still in school, so trying to have a cheaper wedding. I’ll definitely try some of those locations! Thanks so much!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Another Saint Johner! Who are you using for photos? We used Emily at Glow Videography out of Fredericton.
    You could do multiple outfits, maybe denim shorts and a cute top, for the lifting photos. Or bike shorts underneath.
    Depending on how fancy you want I would say Envy, LeChateau, or Lordon (on King Street in SJ) more casual sundresses at old navy, gap, h&m, in pursuit (the pink mobile boutique in SJ, not sure if she goes to Freddy). I'm not as familiar with the boutiques in Moncton or Fredericton.
    Online maybe lulus or azazie.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics