Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Engagement Photos

Amanda, on January 23, 2022 at 12:15

Posted in Before the wedding 37

Have you and your fiance showed off the shots from your engagement photo shoot?! Have you sent one out as your Save The Date? Or are your engagement photos just for you and your fiance to enjoy?! I've defiantly shared more then a few on my social media! We've also given a few printouts to our...

Have you and your fiance showed off the shots from your engagement photo shoot?! Have you sent one out as your Save The Date? Or are your engagement photos just for you and your fiance to enjoy?!

I've defiantly shared more then a few on my social media!

We've also given a few printouts to our parents.

Here's a couple of ours done in 2019 at Fort Edmonton Park Footbridge.

cfb_73018.jpg

cfb_73020.jpg

cfb_73022.jpg

cfb_73024.jpg

cfb_73026.jpg

37 Comments

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love the middle photo!!
  • Hailey
    Expert June 2022 British Columbia
    Hailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Engagement Photos 1

Engagement Photos 2Engagement Photos 3

These are my few absolute faves of our engagement photos! We got them done at the lake we always go to in the spring/summer that's 10 mins from where we live!

In our invites each one has a different photo in it so every invite is alittle different! We also have a couple displayed on the wall and a photo album of them!
  • Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I had the same lock screen since August 2015 and once I got this picture I knew I had to change my lock screen finally!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I think that is a smart idea. You defiantly don't want to ruin the surprise to your guests!
    I love this photo of the two of you! Smiley heart

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I feel like whenever I want to share a pic of my Fiancé and I, it's always one from one of our 2 engagement shoots! I did hold of on sharing my favorite pic until after our guests got their STDs. I wanted them to see the picture first before all of social media.Engagement Photos 4
    This picture is my favorite out of all the pictures from both shoots!! It wasn't even planned. We were on a frozen river and Richard just picked me up the photographer captured it perfectly!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics