Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle
Super September 2018 Alberta

Engagement photos

Michelle, on February 2, 2017 at 00:29 Posted in Before the wedding 0 8

Hey all,

my fiance wants to get our engagement photos done, we are located in Calgary, AB. Is there anyone that can reccomend someone that is fairly responsible in price and does an amazing job? Also for those that comment if you could post a pic or two of your favourites from your photograhper(s) that would amazing and a great help.

Thank you in advance for the help and advice that will be provided

8 Comments

Latest activity by Michelle, on February 26, 2017 at 23:09
  • Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yeah the photographers we ended up booking include the engagement session.
  • April
    Devoted July 2018 Nova Scotia
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My photographer is also my MOH -- but we r getting our engagement pics done in may/june at a place where there is an actual TARDIS !
  • Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you Laura. I will have a long discussion with my fiance to establish our budget and figure what type of style we both like.

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I second what Valerie told you. I am getting married in Calgary and found there are a good selection of photographers at a variety of price points. You just need to decide what you want to spend and what you are looking for in the photos and then book some meetings and see if you like them. They are going to be with you for the entire day so you should book people who you like personally as well as who you like their style of photos.

• Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you Emilie. Style wise I'm not too sure, I think just something simple and elegant and fun. I do have a question are engagement photos truly necessary? It's just more money to spend in my opinion.

• Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Valerie,

No we haven't booked our photographer yet. We are mainly focusing on looking into wedding venues first and then photographers next. My fiance wants get them done this summerish...

Thank you for your advise Smiley smile I will definitely look into more photographers.

Thank you

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Michelle! Smiley heart I'm so glad to see you're going to take engagement pictures! That's going to be such an amazing moment! I'm sure you two will have a lot of fun taking your pictures! You can take a look at the vendors in our directory, see their style and ask for quotes: Wedding Photography Calgary There are plenty! You should also check the ones who have packages and could do your wedding pictures! That way, you'll already feel comfortable with them and know their style Smiley smile

You calso take a look at the ones people posted in the community and ask for their advice:

Engagement photos

Engagement photoshoot

What style of pictures do you prefer? Smiley smile

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Do you already have your photographer booked? Most photographers include engagement photos in their packages, or for cheaper if you book your wedding with them. Plus it's a great chance to treat out working with your photographer before the wedding and get a feel for what the other likes

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics