Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rebecca
Beginner February 2019 Ontario

Engagement photos

Rebecca, on September 5, 2018 at 23:01 Posted in Ontario 0 6

Hi everyone!

My fiance and I are looking at locations for our upcoming engagement photos. Does anyone have any recommendations? We are looking for somewhere that is mainly outdoors but also has a covered part should it rain. Ideally, we would like to avoid paying a huge fee for a permit. Any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated Smiley smile

Thanks in advance!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Kelsey, on March 20, 2019 at 14:17
  • Kelsey
    Curious October 2019 Ontario
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH and I live in a very small town called Acton. We have a pretty park in town, which also happens to be where he proposed so it was all too perfect to have our engagement photos there!

Engagement PhotoEngagement photos 1

• Kateland
    Curious September 2019 Ontario
    Kateland ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey!

It was off Hwy 90 in Barrie! I followed the photographer out there so I'm not 100% sure of any other directions unfortunately! I live in Newmarket.

• L
    Frequent user February 2020 Ontario
    Liarra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey!

This is awesome, I live just outside of barrie, would you mind sharing where this is located?

• Kateland
    Curious September 2019 Ontario
    Kateland ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had mine taken in a field outside of barrie, ont that has this cool train you can pose on. We had lots of cool forest and grassy photos taken too!! (I’m sure you’re not supposed to stand on the train but #worthit)

Engagement photos 2
  • Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Great photo! Can you share more?? Smiley smile

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did the distillery district in Toronto! Lots of nooks and different backgrounds we got some awesome photos! Few covered areas too! You are SUPPOSE to get a permit... but I honestly had no idea and we did our shoot without one! I'm sure if I was in a wedding dress it would be more obvious? But it was just myself and my fiance and the photographer so we didnt stand out much! Except for all the PDA ahhaha!!

Engagement photos 3

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics