Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner September 2019 Ontario

Engagement Photo Ideas

Adele, on August 9, 2018 at 14:41 Posted in Ontario 0 4

Any engagement photo ideas indoor/ outdoor in Vaughan or GTA?? Will travel to Downtown Toronto but don't want to deal with traffic Smiley sad...

4 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on March 10, 2019 at 20:23
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What did you have in mind for your engagement pictures? Modern? Nature? Romantic?

• Amber
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did two different shoots in Toronto! We did High park and graffiti alley! Both turned out great and we ended up with different looks for our photos!
  • V
    Ontario
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Adele,
    First of congrats!!

There are two venues I absolutely LOVE for engagement and wedding day shoots and I see on my insta almost everyday. The Guild Inn estate venue has a beautiful park behind it that has a lot of roman columns and dozens raw architecture structures that look gorgeous no matter where you are in the park. Their venue is SO beautiful!!! It is in Scarborough but the photos will last forever so what is the travel really worth?

My other fav is the Eglinton Grand marquee near yonge and eglinton. It looks so beautiful during the sunset and night when it is lit. Love vintage theatre feels.

Hope that helps.

V

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the idea of an engagement shoot at the place where you first met - of course this only works if it's not like... somebody's house, or a night club... but if you met at a bar, or restaurant, or school or even the mall then those would be really cute Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics