Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sylvia Anna
Beginner August 2018 Alberta

Engagement party

Sylvia Anna, on July 16, 2017 at 21:01 Posted in Alberta 0 2
Hi everyone I am just wondering what are the engagement party do's and donts? Like more in the sense is it a must to throw and engagement party? And if you are having a 2 year engagement like I am when did u throw ur enegagment party? Who plans And pays for the engagement party? Who should be And should not be invited to the engagement party? And any other pointers anyone can think of to pass on to me would be greatly appreciated thank you.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Sylvia Anna, on July 19, 2017 at 00:20
  • Sylvia Anna
    Beginner August 2018 Alberta
    Sylvia Anna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That makes sence. Humm my husband to be and i are very simple and old fashioned we are too sure if we want to do an engagement party. But we revelry decided to combine our stag parties at a local Irish pub with all our close friend's to celebrate but still maybe do a guyes hunting trip a few weekends in advance to the wedding. And I wanna do a girls trip to a 5 he away hot springs in alberta for a weekend as well a few weekends in advance to re wedding.
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sylvia, The bride's parents host the party, then, the groom's parents can throw their own party or both sets of parents come together to cohost an event. It should fall within a few months of the proposal. Normally people used to state that you weren't to invite anyone to the engagement party whom you weren't inviting to the wedding. But a lot of people just invite their family and friends. Engagement party? - Engagement party cake - Engagement photos. Here I send you some inspiration. xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics