Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie October 2022 Ontario

Elora Mill- Getting ready on wedding day

Shayna, on December 10, 2021 at 09:30 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Elora Mill brides ! I’m getting married in October 2022, I was told that you get 2 hotel rooms blocked for the night before your wedding, but I’m wondering if a hotel room has enough space for me and 7 bridesmaids to get hair and make up done? Or if I should sleep/get ready somewhere else? What did you guys do!

Thank you in advance Smiley smile

3 Comments

Latest activity by Jenna, on January 20, 2022 at 17:43
  • Jenna
    Newbie June 2022 Ontario
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Fellow Elora Mill bride here! The hotel rooms that are reserved the night before & the night of your wedding are the standard Mill Rooms. If you're looking to get ready with a group of 7 + HMU, ask the event consultant to put you in touch with the hotel manager to upgrade your room for the night before & the night of your wedding to either the Terrace Suite or the Solarium Suite as they can accommodate more people. Best wishes!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Inquire about the room sizes and how big it is to know if your whole bridal party can fit for the ready time. If they have a website of the hotel room to view, it would help better to know as well.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You might be able to do it one at a time, but that means your getting ready time will be stretched like mad. Typically when you have a big group, the HMUA will work on multiple people simultaneously to speed up the process. Depending on the room, you might be able to do two at a time but there will be very little space for your other girls to get ready in.

Even for the men, it will be very difficult to get ready for 7 guys in a single room with only one bathroom.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics