Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rhiannon
Newbie September 2018 Ontario

Elopement to Lake of Bays / Algonquin

Rhiannon, on September 2, 2018 at 04:48 Posted in Ontario 0
Hi! My fiancé and I are eloping this month to get married in the Lake of Bays area. We've booked an officiant for the ceremony and are hoping to find some witnesses when we arrive (if anyone lives in this area or knows anyone who might be free at 2pm on the 27th September let me know!!). We're trying to find a photographer after a local one let us down last minute but the trouble is, he knew all the great shooting spots and, being from out of town (we're from the UK), we don't really know what to suggest to our new photographer when we've booked one - anyone local or had a wedding near here and have any tips? Also it's literally just the two of us so any ideas for a nice dinner? Is there perhaps somewhere that would deliver / prepare a picnic in that area?! Love to hear any tips. The actual wedding will be at our cottage on the lake, hoping we'll take some fun photos in the canoes etc. but we met in Canada and first spoke on a trip to Algonquin so we're hoping to head there for pics too! Thanks all! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics