Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Beginner August 2022 Alberta

Elopement in Banff - Dinner options?

Stephanie, on November 9, 2021 at 17:15 Posted in Alberta 0 5

Hi all,

Does anyone have any suggestions for an elopement dinner in Canmore or Banff? We're eloping at Lake Minnewanka on August 3rd, 2022 (our 10 year dating anniversary). We have four friends joining us, including one who will be our officiant.

We're looking for somewhere to have a dinner with all six of us that evening. I'm waiting to hear back from Sensory Restaurant (Canmore) regarding their private room. And the Fairmont Banff Springs Dome Dining experience looks really cool, and although not quite private could be a unique experience. Any other suggestions? With just 6 of us I don't really want to pay 3k+ for a private room.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on August 29, 2022 at 15:44
  • Stephanie
    Beginner August 2022 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey Laura! We ended up booking the Caribou Room at the Maple Leaf and it was beautiful. Like far more beautiful than captured in the photos on their website and the food was delicious.

They have a few more restaurants with private rooms too (Lupo, Three Bears). You'll probably pay about $1500 all in with minimum spend, tax and gratuity all included. We had 8 people so it was easy to hit the minimum spend with enough drinks and the $100 pp three course dinner. But with 6 people you may want to order a few extra bottles of wine to take home rather than be stuck with a room rental fee Smiley smile
  • Laura
    Newbie December 2023 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi! Sorry to jump in on your post! My partner and I just booked our Lake Minnewanka elopement for September 2023, and we have 4 people joining us (our parents). Struggling to find somewhere that we can be private and have a nice meal for afterwards. Do you mind if I ask if you were able to get somewhere?

• Jessica
    Newbie September 2022 Alberta
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The Bison in Banff! The food is incredible and the restaurant itself is beautiful.

• Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This sounds unreal! We just spent a week in Banff last month and were in love. An elopement there would be absolutely stunning - you have to post photos!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The Fairmont dome dining is beautiful and great food!! I've been there before and it didn't disappoint!

Check out The Keg that's located inside the Banff Caribou Hotel. I know they have a private area for groups. There's also another Keg that's located right downtown. It's upstairs but I'm not too sure if they have a private room

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics