Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie March 2018 British Columbia

Elope in vanvouver, where?

Sandra, on December 2, 2017 at 22:06 Posted in British Columbia 0 2

Hello ladies!

My fiancé and I are looking into having a small (10-15 people) ceremony in march for our civil marriage. We are having a reception and religios event in Mexico in April, so dont have budget left for the small ceremony in Vancouver. We found a minister who is a friend of a friend who can marry us but we dont have a place! As it is just with close friends (we dont have family here) we think of having a ceremony somewhere and then just go to a restaurant to celebrate. Not a reception or anything like that as we will have that a month after.

We have googled and cant find a place Smiley sad We have the option of parks and just pay for the application to the city but if it rains we are done.

Please help. I am running out of ideas Smiley sad

Also if you know a restaurant which has a private room or area for our party of 15 to eat after the ceremony? Doesnt have to be fancy.

Thank you!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Rhea, on February 26, 2018 at 19:24
  • Rhea
    Curious February 2019 British Columbia
    Rhea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We found a Vancouver company called Going to the Chapel that specializes in intimate weddings for 40 guests or less and elopements and they have a bunch of different all in packages ranging from 950 to 2500 depending on what you want.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sandra! Have you looked at our wedding venues in Vancouver ? I'd reach out to hotels and restaurants that have smaller rooms you can reserve!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics