Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Beginner August 2022 Ontario

Eganridge

Amanda, on March 6, 2020 at 20:04 Posted in Ontario 0 5
Has anyone had a wedding at eganridge recently? i have booked my wedding there for this year and i am not sure if they expect guest who are coming to have to stay for 2 nights. or if they are able to just stay for the wedding night! can anyone help ease my mind a little please 😭

5 Comments

Latest activity by Nichea, on August 27, 2020 at 01:48
  • Nichea
    Curious September 2023 Ontario
    Nichea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    They have said the same to me if I wanted a wedding on a Saturday. Their wedding booklet says 2 night minimum on weekend events and long weekends is a 3 night minimum. Depends too I think if ur in the Dunsford space or the Treetops Ballroom.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would call them and confirm!

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey there, Amanda. When you say guests have to stay two nights, is there a minimum number of nights on booking? What happens if they can only stay one night? Do they have to pay for two?

• Amanda
    Beginner August 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you unfortunately it’s true my guest have to stay for the weekend which i find super rude to ask them to do especially when it’s pretty expensive. Most of my guest will just want to stay after the wedding not the weekend. Thanks for your response and well wishes haha Smiley smile
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I tried looking on their weddingwire reviews to see if anybody had mentioned it but couldn't find anything. Best bet is to give them a call and ask? I also can't see any venue forcing people to pay for 2 nights instead of the 1 that they are there for. *Fingers crossed for ya!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics