Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sheena
Newbie October 2019 Alberta

Edmonton Hotel Wedding Suggestions

Sheena, on May 15, 2019 at 14:42 Posted in Alberta 0 3
Hello! I was wondering if i can get some recommendations on the best hotel to get married at in Edmonton ab.

What was included in your final bill amount and was it worth it? Things to avoid etc.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on May 20, 2019 at 05:08
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to the WeddingWire community, Sheena Smiley smile

As Tori mentioned, there are a ton of hotel wedding venues on the WeddingWire venue directory!

Hotel Weddings Edmonton

On the various venues WeddingWire storefronts, you can browse their FAQs, read previous customer reviews, check out real weddings, etc. You can also reach out to receive additional pricing or ask any specific questions.

I hope this helps you find the perfect venue!

How many guests are you planning on inviting to the wedding?

• Brittany
    Devoted August 2019 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My mom used to manage banquets at the Sutton.

I have heard really good things about weddings there.

As well if you aren't completely set out on a hotel, check out the shaw conference centre.

They have some nice rooms. (If you get the one with the terrace) beautiful views, and we were fairly happy with their packages and pricing when we looked. I think it is all on their website.

https://www.edmontonconventioncentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/ECC-Wedding-Guide-2019.pdf

It's like a set price of I think $80 per person.. which seems high. But it includes food, venue rental, linens, set up etc...

We just ended up staying in red deer to get married instead.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there Sheena,

Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the WW community Smiley smile

I know that I'm not from Alberta so I can't really help on the prices - but there are only 26 hotel venues listed here on WW for Edmonton and some of them have reviews that you could check out if you haven't already. Here's the link: Hotel Weddings Edmonton

(I know 26 seems like a lot but once you take a look at some of them the list goes quite fast!)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics