Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashleigh
Newbie November 2023 Ontario

Drinks at an Evening Bridal Shower

Ashleigh, on March 10, 2023 at 13:36 Posted in WeddingWire 0 2

Looking for some advice on an evening bridal shower!

I have decided to have a cocktail-style, evening bridal shower at a cider house as that's totally up my alley! Food and drinks will be served, however we are having trouble deciding how the drinks should be served. The venue has a staffed bar, and offers a "per consumption" style, however we also don't want to be stuck with a large bill at the end of the night. There will be approximately 40-50 guests. They also offer an option of a corkage fee if we bring out own alcohol.

What would you do? How would you serve the alcohol? Would you have drinks pre-made and laid out on a table?

Advice please Smiley smile

2 Comments

Latest activity by Mila, on March 17, 2023 at 07:25
  • Mila
    Frequent user October 2023 Ontario
    Mila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Depending what the corkage fee is it might be a good option. To save on the cost of drinks you could get wine and beers/ ciders made, it does take 4-7 weeks depending on the type you’re choosing.
    You mentioned having pre made drinks, if the venue allows that’s a great option. I’ve hosted a bridal shower for a friend and have done this. Pre made drinks guests could self serve and had some additional canned beers.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just do drink tickets. Anything above that amount can be paid for themselves.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics