Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tyanna
Super June 2019 British Columbia

Dress stores in new west

Tyanna, on June 15, 2018 at 15:18 Posted in British Columbia 0 6
Does anyone know of a bridal store in new west that I can gopeek at today without an appointment? Ended up here on a whim and am Looking at bridesmaids dress colour options. I hit up Lisa's bridal already but want some more options too
Thank you ❤

6 Comments

Latest activity by Alexandra, on June 15, 2018 at 19:45
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I think it was her that helped my SIL find her dress two years ago! She was awesome!
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I think it may have been. She's a slender middle-aged lady with brown hair. There's a whole section in Lisa's Bridal, the 14-20 dress size range (where I was looking), and it's a bunch of Stella York/Essense of Australia dresses... They are STUNNING. Ask to try them on!! Haha. You'll see my dress there too Smiley laugh (strapless, beaded w bling & pearls, trumpet shape)

• Tyanna
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Was it Shelley perhaps that you had your appointment with? If so, that's who I just dealt with and she did the same thing. I'm definitely more confident now with them, and am really looking forward to going back there. I never thought to ask to look at wedding dresses though! It's just me hanging out here today, Maybe I'll go back!
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Don't be scared! Just walk in with confidence. You are a bride with money to spend!!! They need to treat you well, or don't buy your dress with them. (You need to go back for accessories, alterations, possibly bridesmaid dresses, MOTB dress... etc)...

I went into Lisa's Bridal alone without an appointment, and told her straight up, I have an appointment in 3 months, but I want to see dresses and get rid of the overwhelming feelings now before everyone's here. She was super sweet, and put herself as my consultant for my real appointment. She even had my fave dress waiting and it ended up being THE dress!

• Tyanna
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome thank you. I'm afraid of walking in to some, as I read the reviews online for johnathon bridal a few months ago and it's made me terrified of bridal stores hahah 😂
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Did you go into the Bridal Gallery? sometimes on weekdays they will have availability, or it will be a short wait for a consultant to be available. Pretty much every other store on the street is walk-in... we were out there on a Saturday and they were practically empty.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics