Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner September 2019 Quebec

Dress ideas

Gabriellemass, on January 14, 2019 at 12:22 Posted in Quebec 0 10

I plan to not go too crazy on the dress. I was looking into getting a dress at 1861 close to the date of the wedding. Anybody else get their dress there? Was it what they expected? Did it need to be fitted?

10 Comments

Latest activity by Rita, on February 10, 2019 at 17:38
  • R
    Quebec
    Rita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Allo

Follow @confetti_dentelle on instagram for Inspirational ideas. 💟

Cheers,
    R.S.
  • S
    Beginner November 2019 Quebec
    Sabina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    1861 it is Smiley smile Goodluck and I hope you find your wedding dress thereSmiley smile
  • G
    Gabriellemass ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Honestly I dont want to spebd much on the dress and I havent found other stores with anything in the range or style that I want. I want to be comfortable and free.
  • S
    Sabina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Goodluck Smiley smile did you look at some other stores?
  • G
    Gabriellemass ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    March 16th. I'm pretty excited. Congratulations on the little baby!
  • S
    Sabina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome lucky you Smiley smile
    Mine fits me perfectly(for now as I gave birth 6 weeks ago, I will do the alrerations a few weeks before the wedding). Look online you can have an idea of the dresses and prices and also, don’t forget to book an appointment for your fitting at their bridal store - Boudoir 1861. Like that, you will have a consultant to guide you Smiley smile
  • G
    Gabriellemass ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh good! My grandmother and I will do my adjustments ourselves. She is the one who made my mother's wedding dress back in the day. I'm excited to try on some of their dresses.
  • S
    Sabina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    HelloSmiley smile

I went for my first fitting there and fell in love with my wedding dress. They have some beautiful items and together with the price you can’t really go wrong! My maid of honour also found her dress there. Only thing is that they don’t do any adjustments etc so if you need to get adjusted, you will have to do it st your own tailor.
  • G
    Gabriellemass ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was actuakly thinking of looking at the dresses early to make sure there is something for me. That way if I dont find anything, I'll have time to find a dress and have it fitted from a bridal shop.
  • Katrin
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Katrin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't personally get my dress there, but one of my bridesmaids got her dress there (they are allowed to wear whatever if they match the colours/scheme) and she had to get it tailored afterwards. The quality isn't amazing, but for the price you can't really go wrong. I think they have a beautiful collection of items. Good luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics