Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie July 2018 Alberta

Dress

Sophia, on June 5, 2017 at 01:34 Posted in Wedding reception 0 10
Hi everybody I'm just wondering if any body else is going to wear a different dress for the reception ?? Just wanted some opinions on it

10 Comments

Latest activity by Sophia, on June 6, 2017 at 11:31
  • S
    Newbie July 2018 Alberta
    Sophia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Zoe I already have my wedding dress picked out but I don't know what I want for my reception dress yet
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sophia, Welcome here! So nice to meet you. I think it's a great idea to have 2 dresses. Do you already have in mind what wedding dress you would like? 5 Questions Before Choosing your Wedding Dress - Help this bride choose her wedding dress! - My wish: the wedding dress. Let me know. Smiley heart

• S
    Newbie July 2018 Alberta
    Sophia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm thinking of a lace short in the front and long in the back to show off my cow boy boots
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Sophia,
    I will be wearing my wedding dress for the day. There people that do get a second dress to wear at their reception which is also fine. What style were you thinking of wearing? Some have worn a cocktail style reception dress, evening gown type dress, mermaids style dress?
  • Symanne
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Symanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Perfect! I bet that'll look awesome!

• S
    Newbie July 2018 Alberta
    Sophia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes I totally agree my wedding will be in July too and my dress is heavy so im gonna get one that is long in back and short in the front to show off my cowboy boots Smiley smile
  • Symanne
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Symanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've totally thought about it, I've thought about getting a cute little dress for the reception since my wedding is going to be in July, and its obviously going to be hot outside. and I don't really wanna be lugging my dress around all night lol!

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I won't be because my reception is right after my ceremony and everything starts at 5 anyway. There won't be much point for me but I know some people do have a ceremony dress that is more traditional and then a party dress for the reception. It is your day and you should do what makes sense for you and makes you happy! Smiley heart

• S
    Newbie July 2018 Alberta
    Sophia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Perfect thanks Smiley smile
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome Sophia!! I think you can totally wear a different dress to your reception if you want. Many people do this so that they feel more comfortable during the evening. Good luck with your 2 dress search if you haven't found them already.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics