Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julie
Newbie March 2019 Ontario

Draping Costs

Julie, on February 2, 2018 at 21:34 Posted in Ontario 0 3
I know draping costs depend on type of material and square footage, but can anyone provide insight on average price ranges for a standard/medium size wedding. I am struggling picking a venue based on price because of not having any idea how much decor costs. Approximately 200-250 people.

Do i go somewhere more expensive that requires little decor or somewhere less expensive that requires more decor?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on February 6, 2018 at 14:27
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Draping is going to take time and effort on your end. Buying the material and stands will be expensive and not to mention storage space.

If your looking to rent instead from a decor company, take pictures of the venue to show the space and set up design your envisioning.

Ask about their set up and break down charges. Shop and compare pricing to your vision. Set up and break down shoud be part of the services provided. Extra charge isn't worth to pay.

Plus there isn't to keep or store at home.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re facing the exact same issue. We’re leaning towards the more expensive place because it’s GORGEOUS. And look-wise, it’s more “us”. I personally hate the way draping looks.
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there! How much draping are you hoping to do? How much would be needed for the less expensive venue? Are there cheaper options you could try besides draping, maybe uplighting? Can we see some pics of the venues you're choosing between? Sorry for all the questions!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics